All Stories, Short Fiction, Writing

Happy Christmas

It’s been a funny year but we want to thank everyone for their support and their company. There would be no site without you. Whatever you are doing over the next few days, even if it’s nothing very much we wish you joy and peace and of course good health.

All the very best from Literally Stories.

Banner Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay 

Village Image by Louise Dav from Pixabay 

8 thoughts on “Happy Christmas”

  1. It’s three A.M. on Christmas morning and time to write. Fab Scottish actor Alastair Sim is playing Scrooge for maybe the hundredth time in a row on one of the movies channels. Thought I saw a jolly fellow in a sleigh go by, but it was just some husky* guy in a red Cooper.
    (*”fat” or an equally mean adjective go here from Boxing Day to Christmas Eve.)
    Merry Christmas
    LA

    Like

    1. Hi Leila,
      Hope you have as good a time as possible and the fur hats don’t climb up the tree or attack the tinsel!!
      We had our Christmas on Wednesday as Gwen is working tonight and I’m on from tomorrow, so probably just catch up on some reading and try to give my liver a rest!
      …Sorry – Fucking Coldplay is just assaulting my ears – Bastard radio. You can’t trust it. I should just stick to my playlists.
      Chris Martin should just fuck off!!
      Hah! Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without me remembering that I don’t wish everyone good tidings!

      Thanks for you being you! The site wouldn’t be the same without you!!
      All my best to you and the fiends!!
      Hugh

      Like

    1. Have a good one Stefan!!
      Thanks so much for all your involvement on the site!
      All the very best to you and who you want to be with!!
      Hugh

      Like

      1. Hi Harrison,
        All the very best to you and yours.
        Thanks so much for your continual involvement on the site, it is much appreciated.
        Onwards and upw…, well, onto a level playing field is as about as much as we can hope for!
        Hugh

        Like

    1. Hi Alex,
      All the very best to you and yours!
      And thank you for your stories, you have been a fine find this year.
      Oh and the capitalisation of the word ‘Wanted’ made me think of that terrible song by that terrible group ‘The Dooleys’ – Thanks for that as it made me cringe!!!
      Hugh

      Like

Leave a comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.